Human-centered design, Jesse Weaver argues, can solve material problems — like the designs of mops and phones — but not societal ones.
- The Business of Music: Questions Answered
- Money Matters: Starting a Creative Business
- Money Matters: Personal Finance
- The creative future and COVID-19
- Quick Link: Searching for the Perfect Artist Residency?
- Prof. Deidre Brown – Ngā Toi Mōrehu: The Arrival, Survival and Revival of Māori Art and Architecture
- Staff Guide
- Careers in Creative Industries – CDES can support you on your journey!