Human-centered design, Jesse Weaver argues, can solve material problems — like the designs of mops and phones — but not societal ones.
- The creative future and COVID-19
- Quick Link: Searching for the Perfect Artist Residency?
- Prof. Deidre Brown – Ngā Toi Mōrehu: The Arrival, Survival and Revival of Māori Art and Architecture
- Staff Guide
- Careers in Creative Industries – CDES can support you on your journey!
- Your Money Story – how to rewrite it
- The creative freelancer’s toolkit
- Contracting vs Employment – what’s the difference?